Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supporting teachers in the implementation of pedagogical processes (e.g. break supervision, implementation of digital learning, etc.)
- Supporting the teachers in organising the lessons
- Extracurricular support
- Planning, preparation and follow-up as well as implementation of targeted actions and projects
- You have an appropriate pedagogical qualification (completed training as an educator, educational assistant, erollment in a bachelor' s or master's degree or career changer who enjoys working with children or equivalent) and have already gained practical teaching experience.
- You have English language skills at a native level and a basic knowledge of German.
- You are willing to develop professionally.
- You enjoy supporting children in their development as a whole personality.
- You are enthusiastic, inspiring and creative.
- unique bilingual school concept with German and English as equal working and teaching languages
- intercultural, familial, innovative and dynamic team
- work in a bilingual team of teachers
- regular and varied internal and external continuing education
- additional employer benefits (e.g. company pension scheme etc.)