as soon as possible
- You have an appropriate pedagogical qualification (fully qualified teacher, 2nd Staatsexamen or equivalent) and have already gained practical teaching experience.
- You have English language skills at a native level.
- You are willing to develop professionally.
- You enjoy supporting children in their development as a whole personality.
- You are enthusiastic, inspiring and creative.
- a unique bilingual school concept with German and English as equally important in school communication
- close supervision and support in the first year through a mentoring program
- intercultural, familiar, innovative and dynamic team
- regular and varied internal and external continuing education
- additional employer benefits (e.g. company pension scheme etc.)
- payment of a welcome bonus (1,800 EUR for a 100% position) proportionally to your employment factor