as soon as possible
- You have an appropriate pedagogical qualification (1st and 2nd state examinations or comparable).
- You have already gained experience in the pedagogical, organisational and administrative management of a school.
- You are a native speaker of one school language (German/English) and have a good knowledge of the other language.
- You have very good communication and organisational skills, are resilient and assertive.
- You are willing to develop professionally and bring commitment and team spirit.
- You are enthusiastic, inspiring and creative.
- a unique bilingual school concept with German and English as equally important in school communication
- intercultural, familiar, innovative and dynamic team
- participation in shaping the school‘s development
- networking and regular exchange with other SIS school management teams in Germany, Switzerland and Brazil
- regular and varied internal and external continuing education
- additional employer benefits (e.g. company pension scheme etc.)