Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Pedagogical care and support for children
- Implementation of educational offers
- Observation and documentation of the children's educational and developmental processes
- Conducting parent-teacher meetings
- Participation in team meetings
- Participation in conceptual planning
- Participation in the development and implementation of the overall organizational and pedagogical concept
- You have an appropriate pedagogical qualification and have already gained practical teaching experience.
- You have English language skills at a native level.
- You are willing to develop professionally.
- You enjoy supporting children in their development as a whole personality.
- You are enthusiastic, inspiring and creative.
- a unique bilingual school concept with German and English as equally important in school communication
- close supervision and support in the first year through a mentoring programme
- intercultural, familiar, innovative and dynamic team
- regular and varied internal and external continuing education
- additional employer benefits (e.g. company pension scheme etc.)
- payment of a welcome bonus (1,800 EUR for a 100% position) proportionally to your employment factor