We offer continuous education on all levels, from kindergarten through to college. With our bilingual day school offer in English and the national language, we strive to ensure that the students entrusted to us are prepared for the challenges of life, and that with their education, the gates to the world are open to them.
Learning Journey at SIS Swiss International School – Educational Levels on Offer at a Glance
The age range and duration of each school level depends on the requirements of the compulsory school system in the respective country, federal state or canton. Here, you will find an overview of the school levels offered by SIS Swiss International School.
In our bilingual kindergarten or preschool, we offer a welcoming and stimulating learning environment that embraces children's curiosity. They learn through play and discovery, setting the stage for lifelong learning.
In our stimulating bilingual school environment, our students discover new horizons through language. SIS encourages students to develop a sense of ownership of their learning. We promote awareness and respect for other cultures as the basis for an international education.
Great care is taken that our students learn important specialist vocabulary in both languages and that the overall distribution of subjects between languages is as equal as possible. This results in the acquisition of expertise in both languages.
College students at SIS are encouraged and challenged to achieve two qualifications in two languages. We prepare our students for the nationally recognised high school diploma and the globally recognised International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. With the IB Diploma and the national college degree, our students are free to follow whichever path they choose, in the school's country or abroad.
What Sets an SIS Swiss International School Apart?
- double degree option for our students: national college degree and International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- unique bilingual school concept with the national language and English as equal working and teaching languages
- strong international outlook through regular activities that go beyond the school and national borders
- work in a bilingual, collaborative team of teachers
- good atmosphere in an innovative and international team
- several years of experience and expertise in differentiated learning
- regular and varied professional further training