Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preparation and delivery of lessons in French
- mentor and guide for students by ensuring their personal development
- provide foramtive and summative feedback
- communicate student progress with parents
- participate in professional development
- You have an appropriate pedagogical qualification (fully qualified teacher, PGCE/QTS/2nd Staatsexamen or equivalent) and have already gained practical teaching experience.
- You have English language skills at a native level and a basic knowledge of German.
- You are willing to develop professionally.
- You enjoy supporting children in their development as a whole personality.
- You are enthusiastic, inspiring and creative.
- unique bilingual school concept with German and English as equal working and teaching languages
- intercultural, familial, innovative and dynamic team
- work in a bilingual team of teachers